Cultivated by the Aztecs nearly 8,000 years ago, this ancient gluten-free super-grain is now becoming a preffered snack alternative to most of the health & fitness conscious population. With a higher mineral content (Calcium, Iron, Phosphorous & Carotenoids) than most vegetables, this wonder grain also packs a power punch with its remarkably high protein content. Its no suprise then, that ancient greeks impressed by its inumerbale health benefits, loosely equated amaranth with immortality (Amaranton, unwilting).
- Free of chemical pesticides and fertilisers.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Society. Free from all animal testing.
- Naturally gluten-free, and can be used as flour or whole in baking.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality Organic Amaranth.
Available in 250 gm