Product: Organic Amaranth Grain
Available in 250g
Description: Cultivated by the Aztecs nearly 8,000 years ago, this ancient gluten-free super-grain is now becoming a preferred snack alternative to most of the health & fitness conscious population. With a higher mineral content (calcium, iron, phosphorous & carotenoids) than most vegetables, this wonder grain also packs a power punch with its remarkably high protein content. It's no surprise then, that ancient greeks impressed by its innumerable health benefits, loosely equated amaranth with immortality (amaranton, unwilting).
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans. Free from all animal testing.
- Naturally gluten-free, and can be used as flour or whole in baking.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Organic Amaranth Grain
Features And Benefits
- Great Source Of Lysine – an important amino acid with protein content comparable to that of milk, but more easily digested.
- Rich In Calcium – contains about four times as much calcium as wheat and twice as much Iron and Magnesium.
- Contains Folate – particularly important for pregnant mothers to reduce birth defects in babies.
- Sprinkle some Organic Amaranth Grain in your breakfast or over your soups to make it a healthier meal.
- Puffed Amaranth grain is an easy healthy light snack!
- Use Organic Amaranth Grain as a thickener for sauces, soups, stews, and even jellies.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).