Product: Organic Amla Powder (Indian Gooseberry Powder)
Available in 50g and 200g
Description: Indian gooseberry, commonly known as Amla, is a powerhouse of nutrients. It is an uncommon balance of sweet, sour, pungent and bitter flavours. Being a very rich source of vitamin c, iron and calcium, Amla is a health treasure and offers a number of health & beauty benefits. In its powdered form, Amla enriches you from within, it makes the blood vessels stronger and thicker and also improves your immunity so that you can fight infections easily.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans. Free from all animal testing.
- As Amla is a rich source of vitamin c, fibre, iron & calcium, regular consumption of Amla offers multiple health benefits. It improves your overall immunity and is good for your digestive system. Amla is also rich in antioxidants that help in fighting free radicals in the body. This reduces cell damage and also the risk of inflammation.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Powdered Organic Amla (Indian Gooseberry)
Features And Benefits
- Helps Boost Immunity – High Vitamin C content in Amla helps improve overall immunity and so that the body can fight infections easily.
- Is Heart-healthy – Amla enriches you from within by making the blood vessels stronger and thicker. Amla has also shown to reduce the risk of heart disease by regulating the build-up of bad cholesterol.
- Improves Functioning Of The Digestive System – Amla has high fibre content, this in-turn helps bowel movements and prevents constipation. Recent studies also indicate the Amla may help reduce the acid levels in the stomach and fight inflammation.
- Helps Regulate The Blood Glucose Levels – Amla contains chromium which makes the body more responsive to insulin and regulates the blood glucose levels. This makes it especially good for diabetics.
- Add organic Amla powder to a glass of fresh juice to make it healthier.
- Sprinkle some Amla powder on fruits such as banana, apple or papaya and have as a nutritious mid-meal snack.
- Mix amla powder with ginger powder, honey and lime juice for a nutrient-packed power drink.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Allergy Advice: Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).