Product: Organic Ashwagandha Powder
Available in 50g and 200g
Description: Ashwagandha, also known as indian ginseng, has a wide range of health benefits and is integral to both traditional Chinese medicine and Ayurveda. It had also been used by Native Americans and Africans in an effort to keep away several types of infections. Ashwagandha belongs to the Solanaceae family and its scientific name is Withania Somnifera. Ashwagandha's ability to reduce inflammation, and prevent arthritis, asthma, hypertension, stress and rheumatism along with it's antibacterial and anticonvulsant properties make it one of the most useful organic herbs and a must for daily consumption.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for vegans. Free from all animal testing.
- Regular consumption of Ashwagandha powder can help in controlling cholesterol levels, reduce anxiety, relieve stress, and boosts immunity.
- Ashwagandha powder is one of the most suited supplements for a modern lifestyle, given its various properties restoring system balances within our body.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Organic Ashwagandha Powder
Features And Benefits
- Helps Control Cholesterol Levels – A study at the University of Arizona indicated that Ashwagandha possesses hypolipidemic properties that help in bringing down blood cholesterol levels. Along with its anti-inflammatory and anti-oxidant properties, Ashwagandha is good for cardiovascular problems.
- Aids In Reducing Anxiety And Stress – Ashwagandha is believed to possess anti-stress properties. In Ayurveda, and has often been administered to induce a soothing and calming effect on a person.
- Stimulates The Thyroid Gland – A previous study on Ashwagandha’s effects on the thyroid gland revealed that the root extract if given on a daily basis, would increase the secretion of thyroid hormones.
- Helps Increase Blood Production And Boosts Immunity – It is believed that Ashwagandha possesses hematopoietic properties and has a positive effect on the production of red blood cells, thereby helping to prevent conditions like anaemia. Research studies have also shown that the consumption of Ashwagandha led to significant modulation of immune system reactivity and prevented myelosuppression.
- Mix organic Ashwagandha powder with flour in your favourite cookie recipes to add that extra dose of good health.
- Consume a teaspoon of organic Ashwagandha powder with a glass of warm milk just before you go to bed and enjoy a wonderfully relaxed sleep.
- Add a bit of organic Ashwagandha powder to all your favourite smoothies and shakes to increase their health quotient.
Shelf Life: Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Allergy Advice: Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).