Product: Organic Cinnamon Quills
Available in 100g
Description: Cinnamon is a spice made from the inner bark of trees called Cinnamomum. When the bark dries, it forms strips that curl into rolls, called cinnamon sticks. Loaded with Antioxidants and known to possess Anti-Inflammatory properties, Cinnamon was considered a rare and valuable ingredient and often regarded as a gift fit for kings.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans. Free from all animal testing.
- Various studies have shown that regular consumption of cinnamon can have a postive influence in lowering blood sugar levels, reducing heart disease risk factors, and has a plethora of other impressive health benefits.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Organic Whole Cinnamon Quills
Features And Benefits
- Lowers bad cholesterol (LDL) – Studies have shown regular consumption of cinnamon can play a part in improving serum glucose, lowering fasting blood glucose, reducing triglycerides, LDL cholesterol, and total cholesterol.
- Has anti-inflammatory properties – Systemic inflammation is a prominent problem that leads to the rise in chronic diseases, adding cinnamon to a regular diet has repeatedly displayed a reduction in inlammation thereby acting as disase preventor.
- Contains a high concentration of antioxidants – Cinnamon’s high concentration of antioxidants can help protect the body from damage from free radicals and reduce inflammation, thereby reducing risk of cancer and other diseases.
- Add one or two cinnamon sticks as you would add bay leaves to dishes such as stews and curries while they simmer for delightfuly unique flavour.
- Add 2 crushed cinnamon quills to homemade applesauce, poached fruit and rice puddings for an enhanced flavour
- Add a piece of organic cinnamon quill to your hot ginger tea to enjoy the enhanced flavours and additional health benefits provided by cinnamon.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Allergy Advice: Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).