Product: Organic Cumin Seeds
Available in 250g
Description: Scientifically known as Cuminum Cyminum, cumin seeds have extensively been used as a spice in various culinary preparations in the Indian subcontinent as well as other Asian, African and Latin American countries. Its flavour is often described as earthy, nutty, spicy and warm, lending a very distinctive flavour to various Indian curries. Cumin boasts of a number of important nutrients such as vitamin A, C, E & B6, thiamine, riboflavin, niacin and vitamin, and minerals like iron, manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and potassium making it an essential ingredient in your daily diet.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Suitable for Vegans. Free from all animal testing.
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Society. Free from all animal testing.
- Regular consumption of Cumin is known to improve digestion and increase immunity.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Organic Whole Cumin Seeds
Features And Benefits
- Helps Boosts Immunity – Being a good source of Vitamin A,C,E & B6, iron, as well as other minerals such as manganese, copper, calcium, magnesium, phosphorous, and potassium, Cumin has shown an ability to boost immunity in multiple ways. Cummin helps stimulate functions and activities of white blood cells which critial in protection against various diseases and it's high number of anti-oxidants play an important role in neutralising free radicals preventing the onsets of multiple diseases.
- Improves Digestion – An organic compound called Cuminaldehyde present in cumin, activates the salivary glands, facilitating the primary digestion of food. Thymol, another compound present in cumin, stimulates the glands that secrete acids, bile, and enzymes responsible for complete digestion of the food in stomach and intestines.
- Incude organic cumin seeds in your homemade hummus or favourite dips to give them a disctintive flavour and increase thier health quotient.
- Add organic cumin seeds to your favourite soups & stews to enjoy a more earthy & warm flavour and a more robust aroma.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Allergy Advice: Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).