Nigella Seeds (Black-caraway, Nigella or Kalonji) also known by several other names including Fennel Flower Seeds, Roman Coriander Seeds, Black Cumin Seeds and Black Seeds come from the flowering Nigella Sativa and are widely used in food preparations across the Indian-subcontinent, Middle East, and the Mediterranean. Containing fibre, minerals and essential fats, these little seeds pack a powerful punch offering protection against various ailments and boasting overall health.
- Free of chemical pesticides and fertilisers.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Certified Vegan by Vegan Society. Free from all animal testing.
- A unique source of Thymoquinone – a plant chemical compound that may have valuable abilities in reducing mutant cell proliferation. Known to reduce Histamine production, and in helping to alleviate inflammatory conditions.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality Organic Nigella Seeds
Available in 100 gm