Product: Organic Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal)
Available in 1kg
Description: A staple in most Indian kitchens, the Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) is a a powerhouse of protein and rich in vitamin B1 and folic acid. Quick and easy to prepare, this nutritious lentil is commonly served as a soup (combined with other ingredients) in Europe and parts of North and South America. Hearty and healthy, a bowl of cooked Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) can make you feel happy and full after your meal while it nourishes the body from the inside..
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans. Free from all animal testing.
- A good source of protein, essential amino acids, potassium, iron, fibre and vitamin B1. Helps to lower cholesterol and control sugar levels.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Organic Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal)
Features And Benefits
- Helps Boosts Immunity – Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) is enriched with iron, vitamin B6, and zinc – all of these are responsible for improving the immunity system. These essential nutrients help increase the number of white blood cells in the body which in turn defend your body against several forms of diseases and sickness.
- Improves Digestion And Assists In Weight Loss – The fibre in Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) helps the digestive system by getting rid of the toxic waste via excretory system. The fibre also makes you feel fuller for longer periods and helps you avoid overeating and over snacking.
- Aids In Reducing Inflammation – Several studies have pointed out that there strong indications of the folate, fibre, vitamin b, and protein present in Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) play an active role in reducing inflammation.
- Healthy For Eyes – Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) is a rich source of vitamin A, vitamin E, vitamin C, zinc and copper – all of these minerals play an important role in maintaining the good health of your eyes.
- Boil organic Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) with vegetables to a stew-like consistency. Add your favourite spices and herbs and serve over rice or enjoy it with bread.
- Purée cooked organic Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) with your favorite herbs and spices and serve as a side dish.
- Create a hummus with cooked organic Split Red Lentil (Masoor Dal) and server on crisp bread with a sprinkling of sesame seeds on top.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Allergy Advice: Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).