Product: Organic Bay Leaf
Available in 40g
Description: Scientifically known as Laurus Nobilis, Bay Leaves are nutrient-rich and are most commonly used in flavouring soups, stews and curries. Dating back to Roman times, Bay Leaves have been a part of the culinary and medicinal world for thousands of years. Today, these leaves are also a popular element in aromatherapy and herbal treatments for various skin and respiratory conditions. With the wide range of benefits that these powerful leaves offer, it is a mandate to include them in your diet.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Organic Whole Bay Leaves
Features And Benefits
- Helps Improve Digestion – Organic compounds found in bay leaves can be very effective for settling an upset stomach or soothing irritable bowel syndrome. Some unique enzymes found in bay leaves have also shown to help facilitate efficient digestion and nutrient intake.
- Reduces Inflammation – Bay leaves contain unique phytonutrients called parthenolide, which have demonstrated an ability to quickly reduce inflammation and irritation.
- Aids In Protecting Heart Health – Rutin, an organic compound found in bay leaves strengthens capillary walls in the heart and the body’s extremities, while Caffeic acid present in bay leaves can help eliminate LDL or bad cholesterol from the cardiovascular system thus protecting the heart.
- Assists In Alleviating Anxiety & Stress – Linalool present in bay leaves and can help lower the level of stress hormones in the body keeping you calm and relaxed even in high-anxiety moments.
- Add bay leaves to your favourite soup, stew or curry recipes for a distinct flavour and fragrance.
- Add bay leaf infused milk (or almond milk) for desserts.
- Add bay leaves to your stock preparation to enhance the aroma and increases health benefits of the same.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Allergy Advice: Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
Packed in a facility that also handles nuts, soya, mustard and gluten.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).