Product: Organic Chilli Flakes
Available in 250g
Description: For a spice that puts fire on your tongue and maybe even a tear in eye, chilli flakes, are enjoyed and loved all over the world. An essential ingredient in the spicy Mexican, simmering Szechuan, smouldering Indian, or torrid Thai food that we all love so much. Endowed with a substance called capsaicin, chilli peppers provide a range of health benefits such as providing natural pain relief, fighting inflammation, reducing levels of blood cholesterol and triglycerides, along with clearing congestion and boosting immunity.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- An excellent source of Vitamin E, A, B6, & K along with Copper, Iron, and Fibre.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Organic Chilli Flakes
Features And Benefits
- Provides A Multitude Of Health Benefits – Capsaicin, the substance which gives peppers their characteristic pungency, is also a potent inhibitor and is being studied as an effective treatment for sensory nerve fibre disorders, including pain associated with arthritis, psoriasis, and diabetic neuropathy.
- Boosts Immunity And Helps Fight Infections – Red peppers provides a high content of beta-carotene or pro-vitamin A. Just two teaspoons of red chilli peppers provide about 6% of the daily value for vitamin c coupled with more than 10% of the daily value for vitamin a. Daily consumption of red chillies can be a very effective immunity builder.
- Is Heart Friendly – Red chilli peppers have been shown to reduce blood cholesterol, triglyceride levels, and platelet aggregation, while increasing the body’s ability to dissolve fibrin, a substance integral to the formation of blood clots.
- Add organic red chilli flakes to sautéed vegetables or your favourite pizza to turn up the spice volume.
- Adding red chilli flakes to yoghurt and makes for an excellent dip.
- Add red chilli flakes to your favourite curries to give them that extra zing and enhance their flavours.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
Packed in a facility that also handles nuts, soya, mustard and gluten.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).