Product: Organic Coriander Powder
Available in 250g
Description: Used extensively in regional Indian cuisine and other cusines around the world, coriander powder is extensively used around the world as a condiment, garnish, or decoration on culinary dishes. Apart from being a popular spice in the kitchen, coriander powder is also known for its medicinal properties and in Ayurveda, often recommended for stomach related ailments, as it is known to ease digestion.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- An excellent source of minerals like iron, copper, calcium, potassium, manganese, zinc and magnesium, with ample amount vitamin c and fibre, coriander powder are considered a super spice providing numerous health benefits.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Organic Coriander Powder
Features And Benefits
- Helps Controls Blood Sugar Levels, Cholesterol And Production Of Free Radicals – Studies suggest that addition of coriander powder to your daily diet can help stimulate secretion of insulin and lower your blood sugar.
- Strengthens Immunity And Prevents Infections – Coriander powder has numerous key vitamins like folic acid, vitamin a and beta-carotene, and most importantly, vitamin c which is a powerful antioxidant that is crucial for a sound body and beautiful skin. Together, these help in building immunity against various infections.
- Good For The Skin – Coriander powder contains linoleic acid that also has pain relieving properties to diminish irritation. Some research also points to regular consumption of coriander powder having a favourable impact in curing different skin ailments like eczema, itchy skin, rashes and inflammation.
- Add Spice Root’s Organic Coriander Powder to your soups and broths to amplify their flavour and health quotient.
- Use Organic Coriander Powder in pickling, chutneys, stews, curries, marinades as well as in sausages.
- Sprinkle Organic Coriander Powder in your salsa dip, curries, or salad for extra flavour and good health.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Allergy Advice: Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
Packed in a facility that also handles nuts, soya, mustard and gluten.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).