Product: Organic Ginger Powder
Available in 250g
Description: Zingiber officinale, more popularly known as ginger root or simply ginger, is widely used today as a key ingredient in various Indian, south-east Asian food preparations. Ginger is known to be one of the oldest remedies documented in herbal and folk medicine and has been used for over 2,000 years in China to cure inflammation and diarrhoea. When an organic ginger root is dried and then ground, we get ginger powder. Powdered dry ginger is today being used across the world for flavouring recipes such as gingerbread, cookies, crackers and cakes, ginger ale, and ginger beer.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Powdered Organic Ginger Roots
Features And Benefits
- Improves Bone Health – Recent studies conducted show that ginger has a number of unique organic compounds which have actually been named gingerols, and these are powerful anti-inflammatory compounds, some of the most powerful that can be found in food. Gingerols have now been directly associated with improvements in knee inflammation and associated pain, as well as suppressing the inflammatory compounds like cytokines and chemokines at the source before they can even begin to affect the bones and the body.
- Aids in Digestion – Ginger helps in regulating high sugar levels that may disrupt digestion and soothe the stomach, thus, maintaining its regular rhythm. Ginger also has a number of compounds that improve the absorption of nutrients and minerals from the food we eat.
- Helps Relieve Bloating – Ginger is a very strong carminative, and induces excess gas elimination and releases the pressure off the delicate organs in the torso. It has also proved to effective in preventing additional gas buildup again as well as preventing stomach spasms both of which contribute to and stimulate diarrhea.
- Helps The Body Fight Infectons – Ginger has a soothing effect and helps to reduce the body’s emergency symptom responses to the damaged cells in the body. While the white cells work on patching the cells and defending against the illness, ginger acts a barrier to the high levels of prostaglandins that induce fever, headache, and cramps.
- Add organic ginger powder as required in your ginger breads, cookies and candies for a sublte yet refreshing flavour of ginger.
- Sprinkle a pinch of organic ginger powder to your daily cup of tea to enjoy refreshing aroma and delicate ginger flavour.
- Use in marinades for tandori starters as well as barbeque preperations.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Allergy Advice: Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
Packed in a facility that also handles nuts, soya, mustard and gluten.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).