Product: Organic Red Chilli Powder
Available in 250g
Description: For a spice that puts fire on your tongue and maybe even a tear in eye, red chilli powder is enjoyed and loved all over the world. An essential ingredient in the spicy Mexican, smouldering indian, or torrid thai food that we all love so much. Endowed with a substance called capsaicin, chilli peppers provide a range of health benefits such as providing natural pain relief, fighting inflammation, reducing levels of blood cholesterol and triglycerides, along with clearing congestion and boosting immunity.
Buying Guide: As red chilli powder is prone to adulteration with the addition of harmful, artificial colours, it is strongly recommended to purchase the organic version of red chilli powder so that you can derive all the health benefits of the same without any harmful effects.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Endowed with Vitamin E, A, B6, & K along with Copper, Iron, and Fibre.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Powdered Organic Whole Red Chillis
Features And Benefits
- Keeps Eyes Healthy – Red chillies are a rich source of vitamin A which is known for improving your eyesight and preventing night blindness and macular degeneration from developing as we age. Regular consumption of red chillies may also help in maintenance of bones, teeth, skin, internal membranes and reproductive systems.
- Assist In Red Blood Cell Formation – Red chillies are high in copper and iron elements that are essential for the new blood cell formation.
- Helps Maintain A Healthy Blood Pressure – Chili powder has a great potassium to sodium ratio – this can help the blood vessels relax and maintains proper blood pressure.
- Helps Fight And Prevent Infections – Red chillies are an excellent source of vitamin C which is essential for strengthening the immune system, healing injuries, and fighting against damage caused by free radicals. Regular consumption of red chillies helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and eliminates free radicals in the body.
- Add some organic red chilli powder to your favourite curries or daal preperations and enjoy the rich natural color as well as the spicy flavour that this spice provides.
- Sprinkle some organic red chilli powder over french fries and enjoy a twist to the old classic.
- Red chili powder can add extra spice and heat to tomato sauce. Add some Chili powder to minced tomatoes and make sauce for improved taste.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Allergy Advice: Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
Packed in a facility that also handles nuts, soya, mustard and gluten.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).