Product: Organic Whole Red Chillies
Available in 50g
Description: For a spice that puts fire on your tongue and maybe even a tear in the eye, red chillies are enjoyed and loved all over the world. An essential ingredient in the spicy Mexican, smouldering Indian, or torrid Thai food that we all love so much. Endowed with a substance called capsaicin, chilli peppers provide a range of health benefits such as providing natural pain relief, fighting inflammation, reducing levels of blood cholesterol and triglycerides, along with clearing congestion and boosting immunity.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Organic Whole Red Chillies
Features And Benefits
- Keeps Eyes Healthy – Red chillies are a rich source of vitamin A which is known for improving your eyesight and preventing night blindness and macular degeneration from developing as we age. Regular consumption of red chillies may also help in maintenance of bones, teeth, skin, internal membranes and reproductive systems.
- Assist In Red Blood Cell Formation – Red chillies are high in copper and iron elements that are essential for the new blood cell formation.
- Helps Maintain A Healthy Blood Pressure – Red Chillies powder has a great potassium to sodium ratio – this can help the blood vessels relax and maintains proper blood pressure.
- Helps Fight And Prevent Infections – Red chillies are an excellent source of vitamin C which is essential for strengthening the immune system, healing injuries, and fighting against damage caused by free radicals. Regular consumption of red chillies helps the body develop resistance against infectious agents and eliminates free radicals in the body.
- A staple condiment of Chinese, Thai and Korean cuisine, chili oil is commonly used as a condiment. Just infuse a few Chillie peppers in a base oil for a refreshingly delicous concoction. Just add to any dishes that require that extra heat and enjoy the beautiful aroma.
- Chop a few organic whole red chillies and add to your existing recipe for chilli sauces as well as pizza sauce for that extra zing.
- Use organic whole red chillies in your favourite Indian dishes such as daals and rice pulavs or biryanis for beautiful flavour and presentation.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Allergy Advice:Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
Packed in a facility that also handles nuts, soya, mustard and gluten.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).