Product: Organic Spirulina Powder
Available in 200g
Description: Spirulina is a nutrient rich blue-green edible algae with many health benefits, and contains about 60% protein, and a lot of essential amino acids. It is also a concentrated source of a wide range of vitamins and minerals that are essential for a healthy immune system and general everyday nutrition. Spirulina is a rich source of B-complex vitamins, especially thiamin and riboflavin which play a major role in helping the body to convert food efficiently into fuel and promoting healthy skin and cognitive functionality. It also contains the minerals calcium, iron, magnesium, manganese, phosphorus and zinc in significant quantities, and the vitamins A, C, E and vitamin K making it an excellent all-around nutrition supplement.
- Extremely high on nutrients.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory properties.
- Lowers “Bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides levels.
Ingredients: Organic Spirulina Powder
Features And Benefits
- Extremely high on nutrients : Proteins, Vitamin B1 (thiamine), Vitamin B2 (riboflavin), Vitamin B3 (niacin), Copper, Iron, and traces amounts of magnesium, potassium and manganese.
- Powerful Anti-Oxidant and Anti-Inflammatory properties : Spirulina is a fantastic source of antioxidants, which can protect against oxidative damage. Its main active component is called phycocyanin. This antioxidant substance also gives spirulina its unique blue-green color.
- Lowers “Bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides levels : It helps lower total cholesterol, “bad” LDL cholesterol and triglycerides, while raising “good” HDL cholesterol.
- Improve Blood Lipids : It helps improve levels of blood lipids, suppress oxidation, reduce blood pressure and lower blood sugar.
- ½ teaspoon a day building up to as much as 4 teaspoons daily (12 grams), or as directed by your health care practitioner.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
Packed in a facility that also handles nuts, soya, mustard and gluten.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).