Product: Organic Triphala Powder
Available in 200g
Description: Renown since ancient times for its Ayurvedic potent remedy, Triphala is a blend of three fruits: Amalaki or Amla, Bibhitaki and Haritaki that can be used for daily, gentle cleansing and detoxification, for promoting regularity, and for optimal digestive health. It contains vitamin C, flavonoids, polyphenols, tannins and saponins, along with other potent plant compound. Triphala contains 5 of the 6 tastes, sweet, sour, pungent, astringent and bitter in the Rasa taste energy, neutral in action according to Virya and balancing for Vata, Pitta and Kapha constitutional doshas, thereby bringing balance to the entire body.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for vegans.
- Anti-inflammatory properties.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
- High level of anti-oxidants.
- Used as a natural laxative.
Ingredients: Organic Triphala Powder
Features And Benefits
- Anti-inflammatory properties : It contains a number of antioxidants that perform protective functions in the body.
- High level of anti-oxidants : It has high levels of powerful antioxidants like gallic acid and polyphenols.
- Used as a natural laxative : It helps reduce constipation, abdominal pain and flatulence and improves the frequency and consistency of bowel movements.
- Take 1 teaspoon twice daily in warm water or warm milk as a supportive tonic, or as directed by your health practitioner.
- Let the water sit for 10 minutes to allow the compounds to be released.
- Add some honey or 1 teaspoon organic coconut palm sugar in order to add a touch of sweetness.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product.
Packed in a facility that also handles nuts, soya, mustard and gluten.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).