Product: Organic Turmeric Powder
Available in 100g, 250g and 500g
Description: Native to southwest India, Turmeric also sometimes referred to as “the golden spice of life” is one of most essential spice in indian and some South Asian cuisines. Due to its potent anti-inflammatory properties, Turmeric was often used in ancient India to treat a multitude of health disorders such as liver problems, digestive disorders, skin diseases, and for healing minor wounds.
Buying Guide: As Turmeric powder is prone to adulteration with the addition of harmful, artificial colours, it is strongly recommended to purchase the organic version of Turmeric powder so that you can derive all the health benefits of the same without any harmful effects.
- Free from artificial chemicals and additives.
- Certified organic. Premium quality and superior taste.
- Suitable for Vegans.
- Spice Root works closely with organic farmers in India to procure the best quality organic products.
Ingredients: Organic Turmeric Powder
Features And Benefits
- Boosts The Immune System And Helps The Body Heal – Turmeric contains compounds such as aromatic Turmerone or Ar-turmerone which promotes repairs of stem cells in the brain. Also, lipopolysaccharide – a substance in turmeric with anti-bacterial, anti-viral and anti-fungal agents helps stimulate the human immune system.
- Helps In Providing Relief From Arthritis And Painful Joint Inflammation Pain – Recent clinical studies have also substantiated that Curcumin, a compound in turmeric, exerts very powerful antioxidant & anti-inflammatory effects that are extremely helpful in providing relief for people suffering from arthritis and painful joint inflammation.
- Aids In Liver Detoxification – Turmeric increases the production of the vital enzymes that detoxify our blood in the liver by breaking down and reducing the toxins.
- Adding just a pinch of Spice Root’s Organic Turmeric Powder to your scrambled eggs, frittatas, or tofu scramble can do wonders in enhancing both taste and the health quotient of your dish.
- Add Organic Turmeric Powder to your curries, rice, and chicken dishes to give them a warm, mild aroma and a distinctive yellow colour.
- Blend a little of the Organic Turmeric Powder with melted butter and drizzle over cooked vegetables, pasta, or potatoes. Alternatively, simply toss a bit of it over roasted vegetables and enjoy the subtle difference in flavour and taste.
Shelf life of two years provided that goods are stored in an airtight container in ambient conditions.
Please consult your physician if you have any concerns regarding the usage of this product. Packed in a facility that also handles nuts, soya, mustard and gluten.
All orders placed by noon will be dispatched the same day (excluding weekends).